Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Black and White

Hi There,

Hope you are enjoying the weather where you are. It’s turned wet and cool, Fall is definitely here.






I promised something totally different today and I think this qualifies. I wanted to send my sister a little something. She loves black and white and my pile of white scraps is getting out of control so this card was born. I cut some strips, punched them all with MS Daisy border punch and layered them on to a scrap of black card stock. A bit of ribbon, a layered flower, a feather and a little tag finished it off. Quick and Easy!

I'll be entering this in JULES' CRAFTY SNIPPET CHALLENGE - WEEK 39
Stop by and see Jules' lovely snippet creations, have a run thru the playground and see what everyone else has to share.  I am sure you will be inspired to use up a few of your snippets / scraps.

Thanks for stopping by and for the time you take to leave a comment. They each make my day a little brighter.
Have an Amazing Day!

Blessings
Bernie
Click here to give --- It’s Free

10 comments:

  1. Hi Bernie, this is just lovely - the layered punched edging is very effective and altogether a great use of snippets :) Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. O wow Bernie, this is totally awesome, so elegant .. the idea for the layering of the punched strips is so creative, love it. Have a nice day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bernie, this is just lovely and so elegant too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew - quick and easy? It's yet another of your wonderful creations - I love it!! Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Bernie .. .. .. swoon, swoon, this is amazing!!!

    I love all of those punches layers and your ribbon, flower and feather embellishment feature! Just beautiful. I am sure your sister will love it too.

    Very creative!

    Thank you for sharing in the snippet playground .. the whole playground will be taking inspiration from this one I am sure!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super card. Love all those layers and the black feather is fabulous.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great idea, looks fabulous, snippet make x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bernie, this is a seriously awesome card! I've never seen anything like it. It's so elegant and beautiful! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Have a fab week!!! ~Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally gorgeous...love all the punch work and the feather is just the perfecct embellishment. Black and white is so elegant. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are not allowed on this blog. Sorry but constant spam has forced me down the route of stopping them!