Sunday, September 4, 2011

Candies

Hi There
This is my second post today scroll down for a peek into my garden.

Some of the lovely ladies I follow regularly are offering candy this month. I’ve added links to them on my side bar.

Mina is offering a lovely Multi Frame Square Snowflakes die. While you are visiting her blog have a look around. Mina always uses the most stunning images and does amazing coloring with distress inks.

Lori has some marvelous ribbons and a whole lot more up for grabs. Lori uses the sweetest images and colors them so beautifully with her Copics. Have a look around her blog; I’m sure you will enjoy her cute and cheerful cards.

Brenda’s candy is a surprise this month but I’m sure it’ll be wonderful. Brenda is a magician with a brayer and makes the most lovely cards. You must see what she does for yourself.

Good luck.

Have an Amazing Day!
Blessings
Bernie
Click here to give --- It’s Free


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are not allowed on this blog. Sorry but constant spam has forced me down the route of stopping them!