Wednesday, August 3, 2011

LOVE

Hi There, I hope you are enjoying a lovely day.

I think this card could be used for a wedding, anniversary, engagement or just to let someone know they are loved. 

This was a quick card.  I used my MS scoreboard to score my card then punched the edge with my Fiskars scalloped punch. It was layered on to my favorite blue card and then on to the card base.  Teeny tiny half pearls were added where each score line intersects. The sentiment was stamped with chalk ink then cut with Classic Ovals Lg and layered on to Scalloped Ovals Lg. A pretty white ribbon and bow to tie it all together.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Have an Amazing Day!
Blessings
Bernie

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous love that blue card underneath and that ribbon is stunning!! love how you have scored and scalloped the white card and the sentiment simply is beautiful:)Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Bernie...this is lovely. Those half pearls on your scores are just soooo pretty. What a beautiful sentiment. Glad I could be of help yesterday on the technique.
    About the sponging, soon I am going to try to show on my blog what I use. I had the hardest time until I found what I liked to sponge with and what does a good job for me. And, it is very inexpensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bernie - I wanted to pop across and day hello and was greated by this gorgeous card! I love all of your details - the scoring is gorgeous - a ScorPal is on my WISH LIST and this shows me why! Thank for your lovely comments on my blog - you are always such a blessing Bernie! I have tried to find your email but cannot so am leaving a comment here to let you know the product I used on the LOC Bee's wings os 3D Kindy Glitz - hope that helps! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Bernie, it is so elegant and pretty, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Bernie - the scoring and pearls make such a lovely background - all round elegance! Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that scored background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bernie

    Your card is gorgeous.

    I love all the embossing and the half pearls.

    Beautiful ribbon too.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is gorgeous i really love your card designing use lovely color in designing...

    plastic cards
    clear business cards

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are not allowed on this blog. Sorry but constant spam has forced me down the route of stopping them!