Sunday, July 10, 2011

Blessings

Good Morning!! I do hope you are enjoying a wonderful Sunday.   

OH MY GOSH I am so very blessed!! I have been following Sweet Cindy of Creating With The Heart for about a year now. When she offered her Birthday Blogaversary Candy I didn’t think I’d win. When I did win I was excited to receive my box but I Never expected THIS!! Look at all this amazing lovely crafty stuff!!!




 

Paper, dies and loads and loads of stamps! Several items were on my LONG wish list. I was so excited, as I pulled out one goodie after the other my Jim said; Calm down, you’re an old woman, you’re going to have a stroke. Isn’t he sweet.

I plan to spend the day in my craft closet. I need to find homes for all these lovely goodies and I really need to make a special thank you card for Cindy.
 
Have An Amazing Day!
Blessings
Bernie





3 comments:

  1. Hey, congrats on your win. I was lucky enough to win some of those too! And you are so right, Cindy is such a sweetheart!! Enjoy your day (and your goodies)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Bernie! So much fabulous stash - I'd be in Seventh Heaven for sure. And all those stamps with surely get you colouring! Make sure you come out of the closet now and then to cook Jim a meal! Have fun, hugs. Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, that's all I can say, what an amazing candy win, well done you! I have those snowflake dies and use them all the time. Have fun with all that!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are not allowed on this blog. Sorry but constant spam has forced me down the route of stopping them!