Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm a Great Aunt

Hi There
I learned today my niece has had her little boy, mother and child doing well. I made this cute card for Kristy and Brand.



I found the instructions for this adorable onesie card HERE. I thought is was so cute I couldn’t wait to make one.  Lisa's insturctions were quite easy to follow. 
I stamped and pieced a Michael’s baby buggy dollar rubber stamp. Then cut and embossed with Spellbinders Big Scalloped Squares Lg. I wanted to layer it but the next size up was a bit to big so I taped down the same size die to my paper and cut around the outer edge with my craft knife.  I finished with a rickrack. 


Thanks for stopping by today and thank you for your lovely comments.
Have an Amazing Day.
Blessings
Bernie

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Bernie, all the detail is just perfect - another birthday to write in your 'Birthday Dates Book'. Thanks for the link too - have a great day! Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...........Stunningly beautiful for a baby boy she will be so pleased to receive such a gorgeous card from her Aunty many congratulations:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are not allowed on this blog. Sorry but constant spam has forced me down the route of stopping them!