Saturday, July 23, 2011

Three Wise Men

Hi There!  Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday!  Any Plans?  None here, just a quite day in the craft closet. 

Today's card is a quick and easy recycled Christmas card.  The entire back ground was actually a large card I just cut down and adhered to my card base as is, velvet ribbon included.  I had enough of the green patterned portion to use on my previous recycled card.  The image was from still another card.  I ran Versamark around the edges of some white cardstock and embossed with gold EP then layered on my image and sentiment.  Can't see it here but it really sparkles IRL.  Both are lifted off the base with pop dots.
Thanks for visiting today.
Have an Amazing Day
Blessings
Bernie  
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Bernie. Very rich-looking and the colours are great. But, you're worrying me - think I need to start making Christmas cards PDQ for sure! Happy weekend! Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the bold colours on your card.. and can you believe I was recycling that Christmas card as well!!!! I loved that thick ribbon. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are not allowed on this blog. Sorry but constant spam has forced me down the route of stopping them!