Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Whale of a Birthday

Happy Tuesday!
Today I have quick and simple card. The photo of the whale came from a whale watch flyer I picked up on the ferry last week. I printed the sentiment with Word. I put a few scraps of card stock in an EF and ran it thru the Cuttlebug. I punched the edges with an EK Success scalloped border punch and layered them on my card front. I tucked the whale behind the waves and added a star brad. This will soon be on it’s way to my grandson Kekela for his birthday.



Thanks for visiting today. I appreciate your comments.
Have an Amazing Day
Blessings
Bernie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bernie! I love this, and how clever to think of using the EF with swirls for the waves - one young man is gonna love this card for sure! Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and the waves are fabulous what a good idea:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, love the simple layout and fabulous embossing xxx

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are not allowed on this blog. Sorry but constant spam has forced me down the route of stopping them!